Get an overview of this hotelRiverwalk hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Situated on the riverwalk, this hotel is 8.7 mi (14 km) from Loch Garten Osprey Centre and 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Lochindorb Castle. Cairngorm Brewery and Cragganmore Distillery are also within 16 mi (25 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a 24-hour front desk. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a garden and a lobby fireplace.
All 82 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and iPod docks. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find TVs with digital channels and DVD players, and other amenities include room service and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Craiglynne Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Victorian hotel also offers a garden, a fireplace in the lobby, and room service (during limited hours). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
The Craiglynne Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1800
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- DVD player
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- iPod docking station
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The Craiglynne Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 8:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 12 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 16 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10 and GBP 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 12 per pet, per night
- Craiglynne Grantown-on-Spey
- Craiglynne Hotel
- Craiglynne Hotel Grantown-on-Spey
- Hotel Crerar Craiglynne
- The Craiglynne Hotel Grantown-On-Spey, Scotland
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.