Comfortable hotel close to major landmarks
• staff was very friendly and helpful
• small (maybe a Europe thing?) but clean and comfortable. There were 2 of us, 2 beds were literally up against each other in the room but we had enough space for our clothes, luggage, and to move around.
• bathroom (this is esp. important to me) was spacious and clean, hot water & good temperature.
• for us it was perfect. Walking distance to a lot of restaurants and the main bar area (which is lively and fun until 4am), but tucked away enough that it was quiet
• a few minutes walk from the Grand Place, which was a really useful and easy to spot landmark if we got lost
• walking distance to the Central Station, where we took the train to other cities in Brussels
• 10-15 min walk to the Palace & museums
Comment from Hotel Management
03-Sep-2017 by Athina, Hotel Management
Thank you so much for your positive comment, it gives us a very good impression on what your stay was looking like and we are very happy about it.
We really hope to see you again soon to give you a new experience as lovely as that one.
Have a lovely Sunday