Search Hotels in Grand Gaube
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Magnificent private villa in a tropical garden with swimming pool, sheltered from outside view, 200m from the beach, 2-12 p
Reviewed on 7 May 2017
Visiting Grand Gaube
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Grand Gaube, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffee shops. Grand Bay Beach, Trou aux Biches Beach and Pamplemousses Botanical Garden are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodation options in Grand Gaube
- The closest major airport is in Mahebourg (MRU-Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Intl.), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Grand Gaube
A favourite place to visit in the city is Butte a L'Herbe. Additionally, in the area you'll find Grand Bay Beach and Trou aux Biches Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 24 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Grand Gaube. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- LUX* Grand Gaube - This 5-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and 6 restaurants. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa - Adults Only - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this resort. With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private balcony.
Top places to visit around the area include Pamplemousses Botanical Garden, located 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Immigration Depot (Aapravasi Ghat), which is 14.9 mi (24 km) away.
Dressing for Grand Gaube
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 19°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 18°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and night-time averages of 19°C
- Grand Gaube gets about 888.80 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas September and August are often coldest, averaging 18°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Grand Gaube?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Grand Gaube, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Grand Gaube?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Grand Gaube?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Grand Gaube?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Grand Gaube?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Grand Gaube?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Grand Gaube?
What is the best spa hotel in Grand Gaube?
What's it like staying in Grand Gaube?
What is there to see in Grand Gaube?
What's the seasonal weather in Grand Gaube?
Grand Gaube Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Grand Gaube by Star Rating
- Hotels near Grand Gaube Airports
- Accommodation near Grand Gaube Attractions
- More accommodation types in Grand Gaube
- Choose Your Grand Gaube Hotel Style
- Search Grand Gaube Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Grand Gaube
- Hotels Near Grand Gaube, Rivière du Rempart
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends