Search Hotels in Grand-Baie
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Grand-Baie, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping, sporting events and bars. Top sights in the city include Grand Bay Beach, Merville Beach and Pereybere Beach.
- There are 291 hotels and other accommodation options in Grand-Baie
- The closest major airport is in Mahebourg (MRU-Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Intl.), 29.5 mi (47.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Grand-Baie
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Grand Bay Beach, Merville Beach and Pereybere Beach. Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to Grand Bay Shopping Center and La Croisette. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mont Choisy Beach and Canonnier Beach.
In Mont Choisy, you can choose from 291 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Seapoint Boutique Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale.
- Toparadis Guest House - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Bleu de Toi - Boutique Guest House - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Trou aux Biches Beach, located 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the city centre, and Pamplemousses Botanical Garden, which is 6.5 mi/10.5 km away.
Dressing for Grand-Baie
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the night-time average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Grand-Baie gets about 888.80 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are September and August with an average of 18°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Grand-Baie?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Grand-Baie, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Grand-Baie?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Grand-Baie?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Grand-Baie?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Grand-Baie?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Grand-Baie?
What's the best high-end hotel in Grand-Baie?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Grand-Baie?
Grand-Baie Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Grand-Baie by Star Rating
- Hotels near Grand-Baie Airports
- Accommodation near Grand-Baie Attractions
- More accommodation types in Grand-Baie
- Choose Your Grand-Baie Hotel Style
- Search Grand-Baie Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Grand-Baie
- Hotels Near Grand-Baie, Rivière du Rempart
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends