Excellent swimming pool - great location
Third time in this hotel
The good points: -
1) love the infinity pool.. the biggest I have ever been with views of the Atlantic, and sun beds under the palm trees.
2) great location near shops, restaurants and the sand dunes..
3) rooms spacious and clean
4)common areas very well kept..
5) staff polite and helpful- always trying their best with kids
6) Breakfast very good with great choice- everything from fresh fruit and cereals to cheese, ham toast, various breads, jams, pancakes, various cakes and donuts, pastries, churros and full English on offer...
7) the onsite restaurants ( el churrasco and las rias) are excellent and offer great view -although they are a bit pricey
8) they do offer a number of activities during the day
The not so good points:
1) this is the first year we tried half board option. Although it made lots of sense financially the food on offer wasn't what I would expect taking into account how good the breakfast is..
2) No wifi unless you pay extra for it
3) sunbeads by the pool- get reserved by people leaving towels on them before they go to breakfast- some of them don't bother turn up till mid day . Although in our first day the staff did a great job removing these towels I didn't see them doing this again - We were ok because we finished breakfast by 8:30 and went to the pool by 9-9:30. After 10:00 you can still get sun beds but not necessarily where you want them.
Comment from Hotel Management
21-Aug-2017 by The Management, Hotel Management
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us 110%. For our part, we can only commit to continuing to improve going forwards so that you can continue enjoying your time in our hotel in the future. With kind regards,