Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated near the beach, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Yumbo Shopping Center, Maspalomas Botanical Garden, and Kasbah Shopping Center. El Salvador Ecumenical Temple and Holiday World Maspalomas are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has an outdoor pool and 2 bars/lounges. Additionally, a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 160 rooms offer WiFi, balconies, and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include refrigerators, hair dryers, and phones. Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Rey Carlos
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hotel Rey Carlos provides a spa tub and a children's pool. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast.
Event facilities measuring 592 square feet (55 square meters) include a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
- Conference space size (meters) - 55
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 592
- Shopping on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 160
- Coffee shop or café
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 5
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms:
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Rey Carlos - This buffet restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Las Lanzas - Onsite bar. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Robinson - This poolside bar serves light fare only.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 6 per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 5 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 50
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 50
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 6 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per day
- In-room safe fee: EUR 2 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Rey Carlos
- Hotel Rey Carlos San Bartolome de Tirajana
- Rey Carlos Hotel
- Rey Carlos San Bartolome de Tirajana
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).