Visitors can enjoy all that Graechen has to offer including the ski areas, spas and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Saas-Fee Ski Resort, Matterhorn Ski Paradise and Leukerbad-Therme.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Graechen
- The closest major airport is in Sion (SIR), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Graechen
A couple of favourite places to visit are Grachen - Hannigalp Cable Car and Bargji Ski Lift. Additionally, in the area you'll find Saas-Fee Ski Resort and Matterhorn Ski Paradise.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Graechen. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Grächerhof Gourmet&Spa***S - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Walliserhof - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a nightclub.
- Aktiv Hotel & Spa Hannigalp - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant. Expedia customers love its helpful staff.
Top places to visit around the area include Leukerbad-Therme, located 16.2 mi (26 km) from the heart of the city, and Klein Matterhorn Cable Car, which is 16.5 mi (26.6 km) away.
Dressing for Graechen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 7°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -5°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- Graechen gets about 30 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -4°C