Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Graechen, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the skiing, restaurants, and mountains. Welcoming and walkable, this city will also delight visitors with its spas, bars, and hiking.
- There are 5 Graechen hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, while October tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Geneva International Airport (GVA), 83.3 mi (134 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Graechen
- Skiing, snowboarding, and rock climbing are top activities, while sights to visit include Grachen - Hannigalp Cable Car, Stafel-Seetalhorn Ski Lift, and Bargji Ski Lift
- The mountains, hiking trails, and glaciers highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Brigerbad Thermal Pools, Simplon Pass, and Moiry Lake
Staying in Graechen
When looking for a holiday accommodation at an affordable price, consider that Graechen has 5 hotels and other accommodation types to choose from. There are 5 hotels ranging from GBP 117 to GBP 214 per night. You might like Turm Hotel Grächerhof, averaging GBP 163.8 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. Turm Hotel Grächerhof, a 3.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Graechen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 7°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -5°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 6°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the nighttime average
- About 30 millimetres of rain falls on Graechen each year