Visitors can enjoy all that Goondiwindi has to offer including the parks, beaches and churches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. In Goondiwindi, there are 14 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Goondiwindi
The picturesque setting of A and M Lehman Park and Goondiwindi Natural Heritage & Water Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Goondiwindi Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Goondiwindi. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Ascot Lodge Motor Inn - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
- Country Roads Motor Inn Goondiwindi - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this motel. With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- The Town House Motor Inn - This 3.5-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and convenient parking.
Dressing for Goondiwindi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 16°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- Goondiwindi gets about 753 millimetres of rain per year
- December and January are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 7°C