Get an overview of this hotelCalangute, Goa boutique resort short walk from Calangute Beach
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Market and motor bikes
Located in Calangute, North Goa, this Mediterranean-inspired boutique resort is just a 3-minute walk from popular Calangute Beach. Shops and nightlife are also a short stroll away, and bikes and scooters can be rented nearby.
Outdoor pool, restaurant
Sun loungers are arrayed around the sparkling outdoor pool; a children's pool and full-service spa are also on site. Casa De Goa also features complimentary breakfast, a well-regarded restaurant, and 24-hour room service.
Balconies, pool views
Modern, air-conditioned guestrooms, suites, and villas open to furnished balconies with pool views. 32-inch flat-screen TVs come with DVD players. Wi-Fi is available. Minibars and tea/coffeemakers are provided, too.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Casa De Goa Boutique Resort
Popular property highlights
Casa De Goa Boutique Resort is just a 5-minute walk from Calangute Beach, nicknamed The Queen of Beaches. An outdoor pool and children's pool are surrounded by sun loungers, and a lively tavern overlooks the pool and adjoining lawn. Guests can start the day with a complimentary buffet breakfast. The resort also features a restaurant, 24-hour room service, and tour/sightseeing assistance. WiFi access is complimentary in the lobby, and available for a surcharge in the guestrooms. Free parking is available on site for guests. Samsara, the full-service spa with garden views, contains massage rooms as well as couples treatment rooms. The spa offers beauty services, body and facial treatments, deep tissue massages, Swedish massage, and reflexology.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 2
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 2004
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Children's pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( INR 80 per hour )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Private bathroom
- Ceiling fan
- Free bottled water
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Cafe de Goa - This restaurant features a menu highlighting multiple cuisines from around the world for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also features a well-stocked bar. Special grill stations are set up around the pool every Tuesday and Friday evening.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Casa De Goa offers a refreshing outdoor pool with sun loungers. A children's pool is right by the main pool.
Big, popular Calangute Beach is a 5-minute walk from the resort. In addition to swimming and sunbathing, activities here include parasailing, banana-boat rides, and water-skiing. Beach shacks selling snacks and drinks are arrayed along the golden sands.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Thai massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3000.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1500.00 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3500.00
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1750.00 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 5000.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 250.00 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 80 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1800 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Casa De Goa Boutique
- Casa De Goa Boutique Calangute
- Casa De Goa Boutique Resort
- Casa De Goa Boutique Resort Calangute
- Casa De Goa Boutique Hotel Calangute
- Hotel Casa De Goa Boutique
We should mention
Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.