Visitors can enjoy all that Glogow has to offer including the parks, museums and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Glogow
- The closest major airport is in Zielona Gora (IEG-Babimost), 35.3 mi (56.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Wroclaw (WRO-Copernicus), 51.9 mi (83.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Glogow
Favourite places to visit in the city include Glogow Town Hall, Castle of the Dukes and St Nicholas Church Ruins. Additionally, you might want to add Rowerowy Park to your agenda.
Below is a top accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Qubus Hotel Głogów - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and a health club.
Getting around Glogow
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Glogow Station. Glogow might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Glogow
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Glogow is 627.30 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°C