- Church of Saint-Radegonde
- 4 min walk
- Impressionism Museum
- 6 min walk
- Au coin du Pain'tre Giverny
- 3 min walk
- Ancien Hotel Baudy
- 4 min walk
- Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley)
- 48 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Giverny, Le Jardin d'Eden is in a rural location and near the boardwalk. Impressionism Museum and Monet House Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Church of Saint-Radegonde and Maison du Temps Jadis. Don't miss Claude Monet's Garden at Giverny.
- Church of Saint-Radegonde - 4 min walk
- Impressionism Museum - 6 min walk
- Monet House Museum - 9 min walk
- Claude Monet's Garden at Giverny - 10 min walk
- Collegiale Notre-Dame de Vernon - 5 min drive
- Vernon-Giverny Station - 5 min drive
- Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley) - 48 min drive
- Au coin du Pain'tre Giverny - 3 min walk
- Ancien Hotel Baudy - 4 min walk
- Le Petit Giverny - 6 min walk
- Brasserie des Artistes - 7 min walk
- La Capucine - Salon de The - 7 min walk
About this property
Le Jardin d'Eden
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A visit in keeping with the artistic location!
This is in an excellent position to visit Monet’s garden, it is a short walk (6 or 7 mins). The hosts were very friendly and accommodating, letting us leave our car in the drive on the check out day. They recommended local restaurants to visit, and we were served the most fabulous breakfast. Freshly squeezed orange juice, fruit platter, yoghurt, Italian ham, croissants, egg omelette, warm honey....just lovely. The host has an art studio and garden with plenty of interesting and creative pieces.