Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Gisburn has to offer. Top sights around the area include Bronte Parsonage Museum, Bolton Priory and Forest of Bowland.
- There are 628 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford), 24.7 mi (39.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 47.9 mi (77 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gisburn
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Bronte Parsonage Museum, Bolton Priory and Forest of Bowland. Additionally, you'll find Malham Cove in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Gisburn, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 202 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- The White Bull Hotel is located in the heart of Gisburn. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star inn in Clitheroe can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Old Stone Trough is located within 0.3 mi (0.5 km) of the city centre. This 3-star inn in Barnoldswick features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Yorkshire Dales National Park, 26.1 mi/41.9 km from the centre of the city.
Dressing for Gisburn
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Gisburn gets about 858.30 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C