All areas clean and well maintained. Incredible view of Mt. Etna while floating in the pool. Staff helpful without being intrusive, and patient with our extremely limited Italian. Renovated stone buildings give very relaxed and timeless ambience. Staff had great suggestions for tip notch dining, whether at Ramo or off-site. Also offered to connect us with a small group tour up Mt. Etna, which was first-rate.
- Marina di Cottone Beach
- 9 min drive
- Adventure Park Etna
- 14 min drive
- La Spiga
- 1 min walk
- Pub Bonadies
- 24 min walk
- Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa)
- 34 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2019-11-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
- Marina di Cottone Beach - 9 min drive
- Adventure Park Etna - 14 min drive
- Etna Park Visitor Center - 15 min drive
- Acireale Cathedral - 16 min drive
- Timpa Natural Reserve - 18 min drive
- Carruba Station - 3 min drive
- Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa) - 34 min drive
- La Spiga — 1 min walk
- Pub Bonadies — 24 min walk
- Mannik Cafè — 4 min drive
- Bar Etna — 7 min drive
- Bar Palummo — 8 min drive
About this property
Ramo D'Aria Boutique Hotel
Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
Ramo D'Aria Boutique Hotel is a smoke-free property.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
5 - Excellent
4 - Good
3 - Okay
2 - Mediocre
1 - Poor
Service and Staff
Fantastic Hotel. Very spacious and comfortable hotel. very good b fast.
Stayed 2 nights in Nov 2017