Overview of Rica Boutique House
- Free WiFi
- Parking Available
Choose dates to view prices
Suite (The Apollo Suite)
Apartment (The Boho Cave)
Suite (The Parisian Suite)
About this area
Rica Boutique House is located in Ghent. Notable landmarks in the area include Saint Bavo Cathedral and Gravensteen Castle. Ghent University Botanical Garden and Van Eyck Swimming Pool are also worth visiting. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.Visit our Ghent travel guide
- Ghent ICC - 4 min walk
- Museum of Fine Arts - 8 min walk
- Citadel Park - 10 min walk
- St. Peter's Square - 15 min walk
- Bijloke Music Center - 16 min walk
- Ghent-Sint-Pieters Station - 8 min walk
About this property
Rica Boutique House
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 3.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.