- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- St. Michael's Bridge
- 4 min walk
- St. Nicholas' Church
- 6 min walk
- Gravensteen Castle
- 7 min walk
- Ghent (GNE-Sint-Pieters Train Station)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Ghent, Pillows Grand Hotel Reylof is in the city centre and connected to the convention centre. Gravensteen Castle and Monastery of the Carmelite Fathers are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Blaarmeersen Recreation Area and Citadel Park. Ghent University Botanical Garden and Van Eyck Swimming Pool are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- St. Michael's Bridge - 4 min walk
- St. Nicholas' Church - 6 min walk
- Gravensteen Castle - 7 min walk
- Belfry of Ghent - 8 min walk
- University Auditorium - 8 min walk
- Ghent-Sint-Pieters Station - 6 min drive
- Where to eat
- Lof Restaurant – Garden-view fine-dining restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.
- Espresso Wine Bar – Open daily.
- The Living – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Pillows Grand Hotel Reylof
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities