- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Ghent Town Hall
- 1 min walk
- Graffiti Street
- 2 min walk
- Belfry of Ghent
- 2 min walk
- Brussels (ZYR-Brussels Midi Train Station)
- 40 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Ghent's Ghent City Centre neighbourhood, NH Gent Belfort is in the city centre and near a train station. Gravensteen Castle and Ghent Cloth Hall are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Baudelo Park and Citadel Park. Van Eyck Swimming Pool and Ghent University Botanical Garden are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Ghent Town Hall - 1 min walk
- Graffiti Street - 2 min walk
- Belfry of Ghent - 2 min walk
- Ghent Christmas Market - 3 min walk
- St. Nicholas' Church - 4 min walk
- Ghent-Dampoort Station - 16 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 49 min drive
- Where to eat
- Van Artevelde – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Van Artevelde – Serves dinner and light fare.
About this property
NH Gent Belfort
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A perfect with top customer service
A lovely hotel in the centre of pretty Ghent and within walking distance of sights, restaurants etc. Great receptionist Juan looked after us and we got a comp upgrade so thank you. Will be returning for sure