- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Ghent Town Hall
- 1 min walk
- Graffiti Street
- 2 min walk
- Belfry of Ghent
- 2 min walk
- Brussels (ZYR-Brussels Midi Train Station)
- 40 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Ghent's Ghent City Centre neighbourhood, NH Gent Belfort is in the city centre and near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Citadel Park and Baudelo Park, while Ghent Cloth Hall and CAMPO Theatre are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Ghelamco Arena or Daknam Stadium.Visit our Ghent travel guide
- Ghent Town Hall - 1 min walk
- Graffiti Street - 2 min walk
- Belfry of Ghent - 2 min walk
- Ghent Christmas Market - 3 min walk
- St. Nicholas' Church - 4 min walk
- Ghent-Dampoort Station - 16 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 49 min drive
- Where to eat
- Van Artevelde – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Van Artevelde – Bar. Serves dinner and light fare.
About this property
NH Gent Belfort
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
We requested a double bed, being on our mini moon, and upon arriving at a reasonable time (6pm I believe) we were told that all that remained were twin rooms even though we had booked double in advance. We were distraught and the night was ruined. Furthermore we were told by the reception desk that breakfast would finish at 12, so we arrived for breakfast at 11am only to find that it had indeed finished. We explained to the staff how rubbish our stay had been, and they promised to be in touch via email to make things right, but we have yet to hear or receive anything. Poor overall.