- St. Michael's Bridge
- 3 min walk
- Gravensteen Castle
- 4 min walk
- St. Nicholas' Church
- 5 min walk
- Ghent (GNE-Sint-Pieters Train Station)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Ghent's Ghent City Centre neighbourhood, Ghent Marriott Hotel is in the city centre and on the waterfront. Gravensteen Castle and Monastery of the Carmelite Fathers are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Blaarmeersen Recreation Area and Citadel Park. Ghent University Botanical Garden and Van Eyck Swimming Pool are also worth visiting.
- St. Michael's Bridge - 3 min walk
- Gravensteen Castle - 4 min walk
- St. Nicholas' Church - 5 min walk
- Graffiti Street - 6 min walk
- Belfry of Ghent - 7 min walk
- Ghent-Sint-Pieters Station - 6 min drive
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 53 min drive
- Where to eat
- Midtown Grill – Al fresco dining steakhouse offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Poppi Coffee & Wine Bar – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Ghent Marriott Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort