- Free WiFi
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
- Max people: 4Max adults: 4Max children: 3
1 Queen Bed and 2 Single Beds
120 square metres m2
Layout – Separate living room
Internet – Free WiFi
Entertainment – Flat-screen TV with cable channels and Netflix
Food & Drink – Kitchen with fridge, hob, oven and microwaveSleep – Linen
Bathroom – Private bathroom, shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer
Practical – Iron/ironing board, desk and wardrobe; free cots/infant beds available on request
Comfort – Heating
Need to know – Housekeeping on request
About this area
This apartment is located in Ghent's Ghent City Centre neighbourhood. Notable landmarks in the area include Saint Bavo Cathedral and Gravensteen Castle. Ghent University Botanical Garden and Van Eyck Swimming Pool are also worth visiting.Visit our Ghent travel guide
- Saint Bavo Cathedral - 4 min walk
- Belfry of Ghent - 4 min walk
- Ghent Town Hall - 5 min walk
- Hotel d'Hane Steenhuyse - 6 min walk
- St. Nicholas' Church - 6 min walk
- Ghent-Dampoort Station - 19 min walk
About this property
For Four Flat
This Ghent apartment provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and Netflix. Housekeeping is provided on request.
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Parking nearby: EUR 25.00 per day
- Free cot/infant bed
- Electric kettle
- Coffee/tea maker
- Bed sheets provided
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Towels provided
- Free toiletries
- Living room
- Flat-screen TV with cable service
- iPod docking station
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- 2 rooms
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 25.00 per day
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: EUR 20.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.