- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- STAM Ghent City Museum
- 13 min walk
- Jan Palfijn General Hospital Ghent
- 14 min walk
- Bijloke Music Center
- 16 min walk
- Ghent (GNE-Sint-Pieters Train Station)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Ghent, Europahotel Gent is near a train station. STAM Ghent City Museum and Bijloke Music Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Blaarmeersen Recreation Area and Citadel Park. Ghent University Botanical Garden and Van Eyck Swimming Pool are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Ghent travel guide
- Blaarmeersen Recreation Area - 11 min walk
- STAM Ghent City Museum - 13 min walk
- Jan Palfijn General Hospital Ghent - 14 min walk
- Bijloke Music Center - 16 min walk
- Citadel Park - 18 min walk
- Ghent-Sint-Pieters Station - 12 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 49 min drive
- Where to eat
- Bistro Gorduna – Bistro with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch on selected days. Reservations required.
About this property
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
Friendly reception, good advice on what's available locally. Hotel is well positioned for the tram into town or the 20 minute walk. Room a little basic but comfortable except for the carpet or floor covering which is the thinnest I have ever experienced.