Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with 3 restaurants and bars/lounges
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated in Gennevilliers, this hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Place de Clichy, Arc de Triomphe, and Moulin Rouge. Parc Monceau and Palais des Congres de Paris are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This smoke-free hotel features 3 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges, and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a meeting room and a front-desk safe.
All 60 rooms offer free WiFi, TVs with cable channels, and hair dryers. Phones and desks are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
ibis Paris Gennevilliers
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 807 square feet (75 square meters) include a meeting room. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Ibis Paris Gennevilliers is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free WiFi
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 807
- Conference space size (meters) - 75
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Bathtub only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Cafe Bistrot - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Esprit Bistrot - This bistro specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Onsite venue #3 - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.50 for adults and EUR 5.25 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- ibis Paris Gennevilliers
- ibis Paris Hotel Gennevilliers
- ibis Paris Gennevilliers Hotel
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.