Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated in Versoix, this hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Favarger Chocolate Factory and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Coppet Castle. Ferney-Voltaire Market and Chateau de Voltaire are also within 6 miles (10 km). Versoix Station is only a 5-minute walk and Versoix Pont-Ceard Station is 11 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and self parking. Free WiFi in public areas and free airport pick-up are also provided. Additionally, meeting rooms, a 24-hour front desk and a reception hall are on-site.
All 102 rooms offer free WiFi, room service (during limited hours) and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include hairdryers, laptop-compatible safes and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Lake Geneva Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. A free shuttle from the airport to the hotel is complimentary for guests (available during limited hours). This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, room service (during limited hours) and a lift. Limited on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Lake Geneva Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Free airport transport - pickup
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Reception hall
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Meeting rooms 4
- Total number of rooms - 102
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
The O'Five Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service during limited hours.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CHF 19 per pet, per night.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cots (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee: CHF 3.30 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 24.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CHF 21 per day
- Pet fee: CHF 19 per pet, per night
- Lake Geneva Hotel Versoix
- Lake Geneva Hotel
- Lake Geneva Versoix
- Lake Geneva Hotel Versoix, Canton Of Geneva, Switzerland
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.