Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Geneva hotel in Geneva City Centre, near Bourg-de-Four Square
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Popular property highlights
Located in Geneva City Centre, this luxury hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of The Library In English, Bourg-de-Four Square, and Saint-Pierre Cathedral. Jet d'Eau Fountain and Reformation Wall Monument are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and valet parking are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business center, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 45 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and iPod docks. For a bit of entertainment, LED TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel d'Angleterre Geneva
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1500 square feet (139 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel d'Angleterre Geneva is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 139
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 1872
- Conference space size (feet) - 1500
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Windows Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Leopard Bar - This bar specializes in regional cuisine and serves dinner and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CHF 110.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CHF 50 per pet, per night (maximum CHF 100 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4.75 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 48 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CHF 180 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: CHF 45 per night
- Pet fee: CHF 50 per pet, per night (maximum CHF 100 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 110.00 per night
- D ANGLETERRE GENEVA
- D ANGLETERRE Hotel GENEVA
- Hotel d'Angleterre Geneva
- Hotel d'Angleterre
- d'Angleterre Geneva
- Hotel d Angleterre
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- Hotel d'Angleterre Geneva is listed in the 2015 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.