Get an overview of this hotelGdansk hostel in Old Town, walk to Artus Court
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Old Town, this hostel is steps from Galeria Starych Zabawek, Artus Court, and Gdansk Main Town Hall. Neptune's Fountain and St. Mary's Church are also within 5 minutes.
This smoke-free hostel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager's reception are also provided. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 15 rooms offer free WiFi, LCD TVs, and hair dryers. Laptop-compatible safes, phones, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Stay inn Hostel
The hostel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Gdansk hostel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2015.
Stay inn Hostel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2013
- Free reception
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Stay inn Hostel has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 11 AM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of PLN 100 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 15 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 2.20 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PLN 35 for adults and PLN 35 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: PLN 100 per pet, per night
- Stay inn Hostel
- Stay inn Hostel Gdansk