Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelGdansk hostel in Old Town, walk to Artus Court
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Old Town, this hostel is steps away from Galeria Starych Zabawek, Artus Court and Gdansk Main Town Hall. Neptune's Fountain and St. Mary's Church are also within 5 minutes.
This smoke-free hostel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager's reception are also provided. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace, dry cleaning and a 24-hour front desk.
All 15 rooms offer free WiFi, LCD televisions and hairdryers. Laptop-compatible safes, phones and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Stay inn Hostel
The hostel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Every day guests can enjoy a complimentary manager's reception. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Gdansk's hostel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2015.
Stay inn Hostel is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Rooftop terrace
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 2013
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Stay inn Hostel has a restaurant on-site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of PLN 100 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 15 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 2.22 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PLN35 for adults and PLN35 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: PLN100 per pet, per night
- Stay inn Hostel Gdansk
- Stay inn Hostel
- Stay Gdansk