Get an overview of this hotel3-star Gdansk hotel in Old Town, walk to Artus Court
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Old Town, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Green Gate, Artus Court and Gdansk Main Town Hall. Gdansk Crane and Neptune's Fountain are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, 24-hour room service and meeting rooms.
All 158 properties offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service and TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find minibars, free newspapers and free bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Novotel Gdansk Centrum
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 3122 square feet (290 square metres) include meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, multilingual staff and a garden. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Novotel Gdansk Centrum is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 290
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 3122
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 4
- Total number of rooms - 158
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Novotel Gdansk Centrum has a restaurant on-site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of PLN 55 per pet, per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 2.22 per person, per night for adults; PLN 1 per night for guests up to 16 years old.
- Resort fee: PLN 2.18 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PLN49 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: PLN40 per night
- Pet fee: PLN55 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Novotel Gdansk Centrum Hotel
- Novotel Gdansk Centrum
- Accor Gdansk Centrum
- Gdansk Novotel
- Novotel Gdansk Centrum Hotel Gdansk
We should mention
Up to 2 children aged 16 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.