Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Gdansk hotel in Old Town, walk to Artus Court
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Old Town, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Green Gate, Artus Court and Gdansk Main Town Hall. Gdansk Crane and Neptune's Fountain are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, 24-hour room service and meeting rooms.
All 158 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service and TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find minibars, free newspapers and free bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Novotel Gdansk Centrum
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 3122 square feet (290 square metres) include meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, multilingual staff and a garden. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Novotel Gdansk Centrum is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 290
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 3122
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 4
- Total number of rooms - 158
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Novotel Gdansk Centrum has a restaurant on-site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of PLN 55 per pet, per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 2.22 per person, per night for adults; PLN 1 per night for guests up to 16 years old.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PLN49 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: PLN40 per night
- Pet fee: PLN55 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Novotel Gdansk Centrum Hotel
- Novotel Gdansk Centrum
- Accor Gdansk Centrum
- Gdansk Novotel
- Novotel Gdansk Centrum Hotel Gdansk
We should mention
Up to 2 children aged 16 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.