Get an overview of this hotel3-star Gdansk hotel in Old Town, walk to Artus Court
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Old Town, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Green Gate, Artus Court, and Gdansk Main Town Hall. Gdansk Crane and Neptune's Fountain are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, 24-hour room service, and meeting rooms.
All 158 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find minibars, free newspapers, and free bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Novotel Gdansk Centrum
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 3122 square feet (290 square meters) include meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and a garden. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Novotel Gdansk Centrum is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 290
- Express check-in
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Luggage storage
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 3122
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 4
- Total number of rooms - 158
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Novotel Gdansk Centrum has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of PLN 55 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 1.00 per person, per night for adults; PLN 1 per night for guests up to 16 years old.
- Resort fee: PLN 2.18 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PLN 45 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: PLN 40 per night
- Pet fee: PLN 55 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Centrum Gdansk
- Gdansk Centrum
- Gdansk Novotel
- Gdansk Novotel Centrum
- Novotel Centrum Gdansk
- Novotel Centrum Hotel Gdansk
- Novotel Gdansk
- Novotel Gdansk Centrum
- Accor Gdansk Centrum
- Novotel Gdansk Centrum Hotel Gdansk
- Novotel Gdansk Centrum Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.