Hotels You might also like
Book your room at Novotel Gdansk Centrum
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to Artus Court
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated in Gdansk, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Green Gate, Artus Court, and Gdansk Main Town Hall. Gdansk Crane and Neptune's Fountain are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, 24-hour room service, and meeting rooms.
All 158 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and TVs with satellite channels. Minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Novotel Gdansk CentrumUl Pszenna 1 Gdansk Pomerania 80-749
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 3122 square feet (290 square meters) include meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Novotel Gdansk Centrum is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 158
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 3122
- Conference space size (meters) - 290
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Novotel Gdansk Centrum has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of PLN 55 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 2 per accommodation, per night for adults; PLN 1 per night for guests up to 16 years old.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PLN 59 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): PLN 49 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 50-70 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: PLN 40 per night
- Pet fee: PLN 55 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 86 per night
- Centrum Gdansk
- Gdansk Centrum
- Gdansk Novotel
- Gdansk Novotel Centrum
- Novotel Centrum Gdansk
- Novotel Centrum Hotel Gdansk
- Novotel Gdansk
- Novotel Gdansk Centrum
- Accor Gdansk Centrum
- Novotel Gdansk Centrum Hotel Gdansk
- Novotel Gdansk Centrum Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.