Book your room at Novotel Gdansk Centrum
Superior Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Gdansk hotel in Gdansk City Center, walk to Arthur's Court
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Gdansk City Center, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Arthur's Court, Gdansk Main Town Hall, and Neptune's Fountain. Gdansk Crane and St. Mary's Church are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities.
All 158 rooms provide 24-hour room service, WiFi, and satellite TV. Minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 3122 square feet (290 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
Novotel Gdansk Centrum is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 158
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 3122
- Conference space size (meters) - 290
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Novotel Gdansk Centrum has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 2 per accommodation, per night for adults; PLN 1 per night for guests up to 16 years old.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PLN 59 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): PLN 49 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 50-70 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: PLN 40 per night
- Pet fee: PLN 55 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 86 per night
- Centrum Gdansk
- Gdansk Centrum
- Gdansk Novotel
- Gdansk Novotel Centrum
- Novotel Centrum Gdansk
- Novotel Centrum Hotel Gdansk
- Novotel Gdansk
- Novotel Gdansk Centrum
- Accor Gdansk Centrum
- Novotel Gdansk Centrum Hotel Gdansk
- Novotel Gdansk Centrum Hotel
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.