Book your room at Holland House Residence Old Town
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Gdansk hotel in Long Market, walk to Artus Court
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Long Market, this boutique hotel is steps from Gdansk Historical Museum, Artus Court, and Gdansk Main Town Hall. Neptune's Fountain and St. Mary's Church are also within 5 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a rooftop terrace. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include conference rooms, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities.
All 26 rooms offer free WiFi, pillowtop beds, and satellite TV. Guests will also find minibars, in-room massages, and hair dryers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Holland House Residence Old Townul. Dlugi Targ 33/34 Gdansk Pomerania 80-830
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters) include conference space. This boutique hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and laundry facilities.
- Number of floors - 4
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Bathtub or shower
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- In-room massage available
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Flying Dutchman - This theme restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 2.18 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PLN 40 for adults and PLN 40 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: PLN 20 per night
- Holland House Residence
- Holland House Residence Gdansk
- Holland House Residence Hotel
- Holland House Residence Hotel Gdansk
- Holland House Residence Old Town Hotel Gdansk
- Holland House Residence Old Town Hotel
- Holland House Residence Old Town Gdansk
- Holland House Residence Old Town
We should mention
One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.