Get an overview of this hotel4-star boutique hotel, walk to Artus Court
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated in Gdansk, this boutique hotel is steps from Golden House, Artus Court, and Gdansk Main Town Hall. Green Gate and Neptune's Fountain are also within 5 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and conference rooms are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 26 rooms offer free WiFi, pillowtop beds, and satellite TV. Guests will also find minibars, in-room massages, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Holland House Residence Old Townul. Dlugi Targ 33/34 Gdansk Pomerania 80-830
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters) include conference space. This boutique hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Number of floors - 4
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms 2
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Bathtub or shower
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- In-room massage available
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Flying Dutchman - This theme restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 2.18 per person, per night
- Resort fee: PLN 2.18 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PLN 40 for adults and PLN 40 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: PLN 20 per night
- Holland House Residence
- Holland House Residence Gdansk
- Holland House Residence Hotel
- Holland House Residence Hotel Gdansk
- Holland House Residence Old Town Hotel Gdansk
- Holland House Residence Old Town Hotel
- Holland House Residence Old Town Gdansk
- Holland House Residence Old Town
We should mention
One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.