Book your room at ibis Centr'Ales
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with bar/lounge and 24-hour front desk
Collect 200 points
Situated in Ales, this hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Ales Cathedral and 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from Mine Temoin. La Bambouseraie de Prafrance and Musee du Desert are also within 12 mi (20 km).
A bar/lounge, a meeting room, and a 24-hour front desk are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 75 rooms offer free WiFi, TVs, and safes.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
ibis Centr'Ales18 Rue Edgar Quinet Ales Gard 30100
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
- Total number of rooms - 75
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free RV, bus, truck parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 6 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- ibis Centr'Ales
- ibis Centr'Ales Ales
- ibis Centr'Ales Hotel
- ibis Centr'Ales Hotel Ales
We should mention
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.