- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Galway, Flannery's Hotel Galway is by the ocean. Cooper's Hill Livery and Galway Harbour are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Galway Bay and Merlin Woods Park. Royal Tara China Visitor Center and Galway Tours are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Galway travel guide
- Galway Station - 4 min drive
- Shannon (SNN) - 53 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Galwegian Restaurant – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Frankies Bar and Bistro – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Flannery's Hotel Galway
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort