- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Galway Tours
- 2 min walk
- The Fountain
- 2 min walk
- Eyre Square
- 3 min walk
- Galway (GWY)
- 11 min drive
Choose your unit
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Galway, Citypoint Apartments is in the city centre and near a train station. Galway Arts Centre and Bold Art Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Galway Harbour and Cooper's Hill Livery. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Galway Greyhound Stadium or Pearse Stadium.
- Galway Tours - 2 min walk
- The Fountain - 2 min walk
- Eyre Square - 3 min walk
- Shop Street - 3 min walk
- Lynch's Castle - 5 min walk
- Galway Station - 4 min walk
- Shannon (SNN) - 56 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-in for this property is based at a different location, The Western Hotel, 33 Prospect Hill. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- Breakage deposit: EUR 300 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Late check-in fee
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Property was confusing to access - had to check in at the Western Hotel which was not made very clear on check in instructions. Also, three different entrances to the property and it does not instruct which to use. The property had paint peeling off of the walls, dirty bath towels and a COMPLETELY soiled kitchen towel. Overall, not impressed.