Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Gallargues-le-Montueux has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Nimes (FNI-Garons), 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Gallargues-le-Montueux
- Old Nimes Museum and Archaeology Museum are popular cultural attractions
- Notable landmarks include Constance Tower, Temple of Diana, and Nimes Arena
Getting around Gallargues-le-Montueux
Gallargues-le-Montueux has many options for getting around. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Nimes Gallargues Station.
Dressing for Gallargues-le-Montueux
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Gallargues-le-Montueux is 22 millimetres