Overview of Ingram Arms
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Ingram Arms is located in Gainsborough. Local points of interest include Blyton Park Driving Center, North Lincolnshire Museum, and Sundown Adventureland.Visit our Gainsborough travel guide
- Lincoln Christmas Market - 37 min drive
- Lincoln Castle - 37 min drive
- Yorkshire Wildlife Park - 38 min drive
- Doncaster Dome - 38 min drive
- Doncaster Racecourse - 39 min drive
- Gainsborough Central Station - 12 min drive
- Doncaster (DSA-Robin Hood) - 36 min drive
- Where to eat
- Bar Dining area – Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Ingram Arms Inn
- Ingram Arms Gainsborough
- Ingram Arms Inn Gainsborough