Welcome to this hidden gem, a visitor’s best hideaway spot in the heart of Buford! Take a break from the buzzy life and relax in this spacious and unique yet cozy 3BR/2BATHS home. Newly renovated with bright and modern decors throughout. This unique space is located in a prime location of Buford. Less than 5 mins away from Mall of Georgia, ~ 20 mins from Lake Laniers, 10-15 mins from Infinite Energy Center. Close to major Hwys. Suitable for family/big group. Business Travelers are welcomed.
This house is equipped with cameras on the outside that are actively on 24/7 for added security while not intruding guest’s privacy inside our home at all. Guests will have access to the entire house except for the garage.
Interaction with Guests: You can message us on the platform or send us an email: email@example.com
Please note - Check in for our home is 4 pm. please plan to check in anytime after 4 pm (unless you’ve prearranged an early check in with us). We appreciate your understanding!
We require that guests have at least 1 positive review from another host in order to book with us. Additionally, requests will not be accepted for guests with an overall review rating any lower than 4.0.
Other things you should read before proceeding with booking:
Guest will have access to the entire house except for a couple of locked onwer’s closets and the garage.
Guest will be provided with mini shampoo, mini body wash, mini soap, dish washing liquid soap, dish sponge, trash bag, paper towel and toilet paper. ***All for first use*** Guest is responsible for purchasing needs for duration of their stay.
Please note: The kitchen is probably NOT a fully equipped kitchen of the quality like your home but it is equipped with some of the basic kitchenware to make some simple meals. Long term stay guests please feel free to bring extra cookware to make it your own.
HOUSEKEEPING: There is no daily housekeeping service provided in the rental rate. Cleaning fee to cover cleaning occurs at check out, no maid service during stay. After check-out and before check-in, between reservations, the house will be thoroughly cleaned and inspected by a professional cleaning. Mid-stay cleaning services during your stay can be requested for an additional fee.
The outside front and back around the house are equipped with cameras that are actively on 24/7 for added security while not intruding into guest’s privacy inside our home at all.
Local guests MUST communicate with us before proceed with booking.
You must ensure you have a crime free record and will NOT carry any weapons to the property. We reserve the right to conduct background check if deemed necessary.
By booking our property, you agree to these terms and conditions and house rules below:
You must include ALL guests including children and infants in the number of guest in your booking. We also require information of ALL guests (full name and age of each guests) if you book for a group of people. This information has to be sent to us 24 hours before OR after check-in. We require this information for safety and security purpose. And, the guest whose account is used to book the reservation needs to be present for check-in.
1. No late check out. Check out is strictly 10:00 a.m. A penalty fee of half the night’s stay will be applied automatically for late check out.
2. No smoking (including electronic cigarettes) anywhere inside or outside within 10 ft of the property. Any violation will result in an additional $250 cleaning charge.
3. No loud noise, parties or any type of event that will disturb neighbors or the surrounding area are allowed.
4. Maximum capacity of the house is: 10 people. It is ok to have visitor(s) during day time, however no more than 10 people on the property at once. Strictly No overnight visitors not listed on your reservation.
5. No unregistered guest(s) are allowed to stay at the property overnight. Any unregistered guest(s) will automatically result in additional charge of $50/guest/night for each additional guest regardless of age.
6. No Illegal activities.
7. No pets.
8. No talking to neighbors (please respect their privacy).
9. Please take off your shoes when entering the house.
10. Do not answer the door to anyone that you don’t know.
11. Please keep the property clean inside and outside.
12. Please do not park any car on the street after 9 pm. Maximum number of cars can park on our premise is 4 standard size cars. Strictly no overnight parking on the street.
13. At check out, please have all of the sealed trashes out into the trash bin by the garage.
14. Any guest that stays at the property on Fridays, please have the trash containers out for garbage truck pick up. Thank you!
15. This is a pet-free rental. However, please disclose to us if you have a pet prior to booking, we may be able to approve small pets less than 25 lbs with a nonrefundable pet fee of $150/pet/stay. Max of 2 pets/stay. Pet policy is subject to approval.
16. Guests will respect and follow all community guide lines listed inside or on the property.
17. Please leave all doors to exterior closed at all times, this will prevent unwelcomed pests from entering the home. The house receives quarterly regular pest control treatment, however, insects and pests are inevitably present in the Georgia southern climate. The Owner cannot guarantee the total absence of insects or pests and action will only be taken when deemed necessary by the Management Company.
IMPORTANT: If we find that any of our house rules is violated during your stay, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation immediately, immediate removal of all guests and no refund will be issued as a result.
When proceed with booking with us, you agree to be booking in good will and you will not attempt to damage the property because you are dissatisfied with a ruling by the booking platform or the host in the event that a violation of the host's rules occur.
Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO CASE SHALL THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY OR ATLHOMESTAY, NOR THEIR AFFILIATES, NOR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR OWNERS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL OR BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR STAY AT THE PROPERTY. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES WHETHER BASED ON A THEORY OF WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING ORDINARY NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ATLHOMESTAY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE AND EVEN IF THE LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Indemnity - You agree to hold harmless and indemnify ATLHomestay and Owner, and their respective affiliates, for and from all claims for property damage, personal injury, or monetary loss resulting from your actions or omissions, and the actions or omissions of other Occupants, during or relating to your stay.