Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Fyn has to offer including the golf courses, rainforests and jazz scene. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coral reefs. Top sights in the city include Odense Zoo, Brandts Klaedefabrik and Hans Christian Andersen's Childhood Home.
- There are 332 hotels and other accommodation options in Fyn
- The closest major airport is in Sonderborg (SGD), 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Billund (BLL), 51.4 mi (82.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fyn
Cultural venues in the city include Brandts Klaedefabrik, Hans Christian Andersen's Childhood Home and Funen Art Museum. Attractions like Odense Zoo, Fjord & Baelt and Terrariet are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Egeskov Palace (Egeskov Slot), Valdemar Palace (Valdemars Slot) and Langelandsfort.
In Odense, you'll find 332 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Lunds Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Sixtus Sinatur Hotel og Konference - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Munkebo Kro - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Other top sights in Fyn include Hans Christian Andersen Museum.
Getting around Fyn
If you want to journey outside the area, ride aboard a train from Tommerup Station, Odense Holmstrup Station or Vissenbjerg Skalbjerg Station. Fyn might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Fyn
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 7°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Fyn is 33 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 0°C