Visiting Fuschl am See
Guests are sure to enjoy the theme park in Fuschl am See.
- There are 2 Fuschl am See hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart), 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Fuschl am See
- Mozart's Birthplace and Salzburg Museum are popular cultural attractions
- Notable landmarks include Church of St. Michael, Hellbrunn Palace, and Fortress Hohensalzburg
Staying in Fuschl am See
You may enjoy a stay at Hotel Mohrenwirt for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Hotel Mohrenwirt, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.1 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Fuschl am See
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- Fuschl am See gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year