Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in Hurdegaryp, this eco-friendly hotel is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Aqua Zoo Friesland and within 9 miles (15 km) of Het Princessehof and Cambuur Stadium. Grote Kerk and Fries Museum are also within 9 miles (15 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, a meeting room and Dry cleaning are on-site.
All 32 properties boast deep soaking bathtubs, and offer free WiFi and televisions. Room service (during limited hours), coffee/tea makers and phones are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Van der Valk Hotel Hardegarijp - Leeuwarden
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour or ticket assistance and gift shops/news stands. Complimentary self parking is available on-site.
Van der Valk Hotel Hardegarijp - Leeuwarden is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1957
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 105
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
On-site venue – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 27 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR5 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR27 per night
- Van der Valk Hotel Hardegarijp Leeuwarden Hurdegaryp
- Van der Valk Hardegarijp Leeuwarden Hurdegaryp
- Van der Valk Hardegarijp Leeuwarden
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert