DO NOT STAY
This was the worst hotel I have probably stayed at throughout my travel. I arrived at 11 am and they did not allow me to check in early which I was fine with. When I left and returned back to 3 pm to check in (which was y check-inn time), they told me that the rooms were not ready and I would have to wait for 10-15 minutes. I ENDED UP CHECKING IN AT 4:37 p.m. (an hour and 47 minutes late). I am not even going to get into how rude and unprofessional the staff were pointing fingers a who's fault it was. Once I checked into my room, it was the most disgusting room I have ever staying in. There was hair left over in the shower, gum placed on the top of the shower tiles, bugs in the restroom as well as a huge BLOOD STAIN ON THE COMFORTER. The back of the TV was filled with left over pieces of food and the room was not vacuumed. I woke up the next morning with the biggest allergic reaction and ended up going to urgent care. PLEASE BEWARE OF YOUR HEALTH prior to selecting this hotel for your stay.