Welcome to your holiday haven on World Heritage Listed Fraser Island. Our home is the perfect place to spend your time when you aren't exploring fabulous Fraser Island. Just a few minutes drive from the barge on the hill above Kingfisher Bay Resort area, but far enough away to have peace & quiet in a beautiful bush setting - this 3 bedroom home sleeps up to 10 people, making it the perfect place for couples, families or groups of friends.
• massive covered verandah for alfresco dining with bush views, glimpses of the Sandy Straits and a large outdoor ceiling fan.
• master queen bedroom with TV, built in wardrobes, en suite with rain head shower
• second queen room with TV with built in wardrobes
• bunk room sleeping up to 6 people – 2 x doubles + 2 x singles with TV, built in wardrobes.
• main bathroom with double bowl vanity, full-size bath and separate shower with rain head shower.
• hot water outdoor shower downstairs
• designed for natural airflow, large stacked doors and screens Ceiling fans, louvres and additional windows (all with screens)
• air conditioning in all rooms, heaters are also provided during winter season
• free WiFi, Bluetooth, BOSE sound system, Smart TVs in every room, DVDs, Netflix
• pool table, games, books for grown-ups and children and two fishing rods
• kitchen features a bamboo island bench and stone bench tops - fully equipped with large fridge / freezer with ice-maker, additional wine fridge, gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher, microwave, Aldi pod Expressi coffee maker, toaster, sandwich press and more.
• gas BBQ with side wok burner complete with BBQ utensils.
• laundry with washing machine, dryer and external clothes line.
• double under cover car parking
KINGFISHER BAY RESORT features
• all resort facilities available to KOKOMO guests
• four swimming pools (one heated), day spa, tennis courts, 3 restaurants, 4 bars
• shop and service station with groceries, alcohol sales, ice, petrol/diesel, air
• Ranger-guided tours, beach and water sports.
• book a guided day tour or hire a 4WD vehicle through the resort (conditions apply)
• take a stroll along the habitat boardwalk and enjoy sundowner drinks at the Jetty Bar over sunset - an absolute must-do!
• all resort roads are bitumen but 4WD is essential for the island sand tracks beyond.
• National Parks & Wildlife vehicle permit required beyond resort precinct
We are sure your stay with us will have you wanting to keep coming back!