Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Urangan hotel in Hervey Bay with marina
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Hervey Bay, this romantic hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Reefworld Aquarium, Urangan Pier, and Hervey Bay Botanic Garden. Hervey Bay Historical Village Museum and Fraser Coast Cultural Centre are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A marina, an outdoor pool, and a sauna are available at this hotel. Self parking is free. Additionally, WiFi in public areas, massage/treatment rooms, and a business center are onsite.
All 152 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus balconies and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. WiFi, room service, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Mantra Hervey Bay
In addition to a marina, Mantra Hervey Bay features an outdoor pool and a sauna. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge). This 4-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. This romantic hotel also offers a children's pool, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Mantra Hervey Bay has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 152
- Number of floors - 6
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Marina on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2003
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 25.00 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 25.00 )
Free self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per stay
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 25.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 25.00 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 9.00
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hervey Bay Mantra
- Mantra Aparthotel Hervey Bay
- Mantra Hervey Bay
- Hervey Bay Mantra Hotel
- Mantra Hervey Bay Fraser Coast
- Mantra Hervey Bay Hotel Hervey Bay
- Mantra Hotel Hervey Bay
- Mantra Hervey Bay Aparthotel
- Mantra Hervey Bay Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.