Visitors to Franqueville-Saint-Pierre are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and shopping. A top sight in the area is Rouen Cathedral.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Franqueville-Saint-Pierre
- The closest major airport is in Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley), 1 mi (1.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Franqueville-Saint-Pierre
Rouen Cathedral is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Gros Horloge and Tour Jeanne d'Arc.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel le Pavillon de Rouen - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Franqueville-Saint-Pierre
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Franqueville-Saint-Pierre is 32 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C