- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- DongFang YinXiang YiShuGuan
- 7 min walk
- Zu Miao
- 8 min walk
- Liang's Garden
- 12 min walk
- Guangzhou (CAN-Baiyun Intl.)
- 40 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Foshan, Swissotel Foshan is in the city centre and connected to a shopping centre. Zu Miao and Renshou Temple are local landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Haizhu Wholesale Market and Shangxiajiu Pedestrian Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at New Plaza Stadium or Foshan Century Lotus Stadium.Visit our Foshan travel guide
- DongFang YinXiang YiShuGuan - 7 min walk
- Zu Miao - 8 min walk
- Liang's Garden - 12 min walk
- Chinese Ceramic City - 10 min drive
- Jihua Park - 12 min drive
- Zumaio Station - 7 min walk
- Guangzhou Railway Station - 23 min drive
- Guangzhou (CAN-Baiyun Intl.) - 40 min drive
- Where to eat
- Swiss Executive Club – Serves breakfast daily, happy hour available.
- Cafe Swiss – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Cielo Italian Restaurant – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Imperial DeluxeRestaurant – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The best part is the location. Service is good, and staffs are very friendly. Room keeps very clean. However, the WI-fi signal is too weak, You can't even connect the Wi-Fi in the bathroom. The mattress of the bed is not too conformable.