- Laonv Bridge of Longjiang
- 14 min walk
- Xiqiao Mountain National Forest Park
- 14 min drive
- Foshan Century Lotus Stadium
- 30 min drive
- Foshan (FUO-Shadi)
- 35 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district, Courtyard by Marriott Shunde Longjiang is in Foshan's Shunde neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Guan Yin and Tongji Bridge of Foshan are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Xiqiao Mountain National Forest Park and Qing Hui Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Foshan Century Lotus Stadium or New Plaza Stadium.
- Laonv Bridge of Longjiang - 14 min walk
- Xiqiao Mountain National Forest Park - 14 min drive
- Guan Yin - 24 min drive
- Biyu Cave - 26 min drive
- Foshan Century Lotus Stadium - 30 min drive
- Guangzhou South Station - 41 min drive
- Guangzhou (CAN-Baiyun Intl.) - 73 min drive
- Where to eat
- Pavillion – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Yi Cui Chinese Restaurant – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Shunde Longjiang
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Rooms are clean, modern and good value. Close to local mall with cinema and mcds. Breakfast is amazing. English TV Chanel's are almost zero and gym is not up to par. But still my choice if hotel when in Foshan.