Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Fort Worth hotel in Downtown Fort Worth, walk to Bass Performance Hall
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Fort Worth, this historic hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Bass Performance Hall, JFK Tribute and Sid Richardson Museum. Sundance Square and Fort Worth Convention Center are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a fitness centre, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour business centre and valet parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include conference space, Concierge services and Dry cleaning.
All 39 properties offer comforts such as pillowtop beds and premium bedding, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Coffee/tea makers, down comforters and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
The Ashton Hotel
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of A 24-hr business centre and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4863 square feet (452 square metres) include conference rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
The Ashton Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 4
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 452
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 4863
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Iron/ironing board
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00, per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50 per stay.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD10 and USD30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD28.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: USD 28 per night
- Pet deposit: USD50 per stay
- Pet fee: USD50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Ashton Hotel Fort Worth
- Ashton Hotel
- Ashton Fort Worth
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Up to 2 children aged 16 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.