Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Fort Worth hotel in Downtown Fort Worth, walk to Bass Performance Hall
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Fort Worth, this historic hotel is steps from Jubilee Theatre and Bass Performance Hall. Sundance Square and Amon Carter Museum are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness center and a 24-hour business center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, conference rooms, and concierge services are onsite.
All 39 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Coffee makers, down comforters, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Ashton Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4863 square feet (452 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Ashton Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 452
- 24-hour business center
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space size (feet) - 4863
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Television in common areas
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Iron/ironing board
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
SIX 10 Grille - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast only.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50 per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: USD 28 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Ashton Fort Worth
- Ashton Hotel
- Ashton Hotel Fort Worth
- Hotel Ashton
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.