Book your room at Omni Fort Worth Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Fort Worth hotel in Downtown Fort Worth, near Bass Performance Hall
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Downtown Fort Worth, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Fort Worth Water Gardens, Bass Performance Hall, and Sundance Square. Amon Carter Museum and Fort Worth Botanic Garden are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features 5 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool. Other amenities include 2 bars/lounges, a health club, and a poolside bar.
All 614 rooms offer WiFi, MP3 docks, and LCD TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find 24-hour room service, wired Internet, and minibars.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Omni Fort Worth Hotel1300 Houston Street Tarrant Fort Worth TX 76103
In addition to a full-service spa, Omni Fort Worth Hotel features an outdoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 5 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 68000 square feet (6317 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers a spa tub, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Omni Fort Worth Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 15
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Computer station
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 614
- Meeting rooms 29
- Rooftop terrace
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 6317
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 33
- Year Built 2009
- Number of restaurants - 5
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 68000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( US$14.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( US$14.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( US$14.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- MP3 docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
- First-run movies
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Cast Iron - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Bobs Steak and Chop House - This steakhouse serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Whiskey and Rye - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Starbucks - This coffee shop serves breakfast and lunch.
Wine Thief - This wine bar serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Mokara Spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and reflexology.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15.00 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 17.00 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 19 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Fort Worth Hotel
- Fort Worth Omni
- Fort Worth Omni Hotel
- Hotel Fort Worth
- Hotel Omni Fort Worth
- Omni Fort Worth
- Omni Fort Worth Hotel
- Omni Hotel
- Omni Hotel Fort Worth
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.