Get an overview of this hotel4-star Fort Worth hotel in Downtown Fort Worth, walk to Sundance Square
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Fort Worth, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of JFK Tribute, Fort Worth Convention Center and Bass Performance Hall. Sid Richardson Museum and Sundance Square are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business centre and valet parking.
All 294 rooms offer comforts such as pillowtop beds and premium bedding, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service (during limited hours), coffee/tea makers and down comforters.
Hilton Downtown Fort Worth
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to A 24-hr business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 20000 square feet (1858 square metres) include conference rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Hilton Downtown Fort Worth is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness centre (discount)
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Number of bathrooms - 1
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 14
- Built in 1921
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1858
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business centre
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 20000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 294
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Cafe Texas – This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. A children's menu is available.
Ruth Chris Steakhouse – This restaurant only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Starbucks – This coffee shop serves breakfast and lunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD15.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD50
- Late check-in fee
- Late check-out fee: USD50
- Hilton Downtown Fort Worth Hotel
- Hilton Downtown Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Embassy Suites
We should mention
Up to 3 children aged 18 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.