Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Fort Worth hotel 1 block from convention center
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Near Sundance Square
This historic hotel is 1 block from the Fort Worth Convention Center and 3 blocks from Sundance Square and Bass Performance Hall. Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District is 3 miles away.
Dining options include a branch of the renowned Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and the casual Café Texas, featuring buffets. The hotel also offers room service, a business center, and a fitness facility.
42-inch LCD TVs, Wi-Fi
Guestrooms feature the Hilton Serenity Bed, free WiFi, coffeemakers, and 42-inch high-definition LCD TVs with premium channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Downtown Fort Worth
This 15-story hotel is centrally located about three blocks from Sundance Square shopping and dining. The top-rated Bass Performance Hall, known for its superb acoustics, is also three blocks away. Cowboys Stadium is 15 miles east.
Ruth's Chris Steakhouse serves dinner nightly. Open for breakfast and lunch, Café Texas features buffets and Southwestern favorites. The Hilton provides room service early morning till late evening. Kosher foods are also available.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided in the lobby. This Fort Worth hotel also offers a business center, fitness facilities, a gift shop, and a convenience store. Valet parking with in/out privileges is available for a surcharge.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 294
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 15
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms 14
- Conference space size (meters) - 1858
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Year Built 1921
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 20000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- MP3 docking station
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Café Texas - Serves traditional fare. Open for breakfast and lunch.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness facility.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Fort Worth Downtown Hilton
- Hilton Downtown Fort Worth
- Hilton Fort Worth Downtown
- Hilton Hotel Fort Worth Downtown
- Fort Worth Hilton
- Hilton Fort Worth Hotel Fort Worth
- Hilton Hotel Fort Worth
- Hilton Downtown Fort Worth Hotel
- Fort Worth Embassy Suites
We should mention
Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.