Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star golf resort near Texas Motor Speedway
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Fort Worth, this golf resort is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Texas Motor Speedway and 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from DFW Adventure Park. Hawaiian Falls Roanoke and Cinnamon Creek Ranch are also within 9 miles (15 km).
This smoke-free resort features a golf course, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Self parking is free. Additionally, a fitness centre, a bar/lounge and an outdoor tennis court are on-site.
All 276 rooms offer comforts such as pillowtop beds and premium bedding, plus wireless Internet access (surcharge) and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), room service and coffee/tea makers.
Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
In addition to a golf course, Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle features an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool. The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site, and wired and wireless Internet access is available at a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of A business centre and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 22000 square feet (2044 square metres) include conference centres. This business-friendly resort also offers a hot tub, a fitness centre and a terrace. On-site self parking is complimentary.
Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle is a smoke-free property.
- Picnic area
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Conference space
- Built in 2001
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 14
- Free self parking
- Pool sunloungers
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool 1
- Computer station
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2044
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 22000
- Conference centre
- Outdoor tennis court
- Pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 276
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per night )
Free self parking
- Free toiletries
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Creekside Cafe – Overlooking the golf course, this restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including an outdoor tennis court. An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Basketball on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD50.00 per pet, per stay
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel Champions Circle Fort Worth
- Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Champions Circle Fort Worth
We should mention
The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children aged 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).