Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 25 Jun 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Folegandros are sure to enjoy the port. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens and wineries.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodation options in Folegandros
- The closest major airport is in Milos (MLO-Milos Island National), 24.5 mi (39.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Parikia (PAS-Paros National), 29.7 mi (47.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Folegandros
The city's natural beauty is on display at Livadaki Beach, Katergo Beach and Agkali Beach. Exploring the port is a top activity, and Port of Karavostasi is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are The Cliffs at Chora and Panagia Church.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 27 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Folegandros. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Polikandia - This 3-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Chora Resort Hotel & Spa - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Anemi Hotel - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Folegandros
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be 9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Folegandros gets about 21 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 10°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Folegandros?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Folegandros, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Folegandros?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Folegandros?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Folegandros?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Folegandros?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Folegandros?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Folegandros?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Folegandros?
Folegandros Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Folegandros by Star Rating
- Hotels near Folegandros Airports
- Accommodation near Folegandros Attractions
- More accommodation types in Folegandros
- Choose Your Folegandros Hotel Style
- Search Folegandros Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Folegandros
- Hotels Near Folegandros, South Aegean
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends