Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Delfoi hotel is located in the historical district, within a 15-minute walk of Sikelianos Museum, Delphi Archaeological Museum and Ancient Delphi. Temple of Apollo and Sanctuary of Athena are also within 1 mile (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli, a 24-hour front desk and a library.
All 30 rooms offer free WiFi, fridges and LED televisions. Other amenities available to guests include room service (during limited hours), hairdryers and safes.
Parnassos Delphi Hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This family-friendly hotel also offers a library, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff.
Parnassos Delphi Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 1990
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 4
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
- LED TV
- Separate bedroom
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Epikouros – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children 2 and younger are not allowed at this property from January to December. The rest of the year they are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.50 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR8 for adults and EUR8 for children (approximately)
- Parnassos Delphi Hotel
- Parnassos Hotel
- Parnassos Delphi
- Parnassos Hotel Delphi
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR500 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. Children agde 2 years old and younger are not permitted from January to December. One child aged 3 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.